Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Great Idea: Vampire Yourself!


My sisters and I are weirdos.  Really.

We love to get together and dress up in costumes and take crazy pictures of each other. 

I give you exhibit A:

Me as the Delphic Sibyl on the Sistine chapel ceiling...really.  Here's a source pic for you to compare it to.
 And for exhibit B here's a couple from another photo shoot...these ones were based on our favorite fairy tales:
Me as Cinderella...
... and Prince Charming.  Yes.  That's really me.

So last year we decided it would be fun to dress up like vampires and take pictures of each other in the cemetary...'cause ya' know...that's just the natural progression of things, right?  Ahem.

I give you exhibit C

Here's a picture of me in all my Vampiric glory.  (This photo hasn't been messed with...but I am wearing colored contacts...my eyes are actually grey...)


But...

Here it is after playing around with the fun Vampire effects available on Picnik.com right now!



Cool. eh?

Her's what you have to do:

1.  Go to Picnik.com.
2.  Click "Get Started Now".
2.  Upload a picture of yourself.
3.  Using basic edits adjust the saturation, brightness, and crop your picture if desired.
4.  Using the Featured Effects do the following:
a.  Draculan Dermis: use this tool to make your skin pale (and sorta sparkley...)
b.  Vampire Eyes:  use this tool to change the color of your eyes (I used red obviously...)
5.  Go to the Effects tab and scroll down to the Focal B&W effect.  Move it around until it looks right to you!
6.  Click the Save & Share tab at the top to save your scary picture to your computer!!

Have fun with this!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic